Resolve CLNx issues
If you can’t use CLNx:
- Check your tech.
- Look at your browser settings to make sure your microphone and web camera have been enabled.
- Test your equipment (microphone, web camera, speakers) using Vonage.
- Ensure VPNs are deactivated/disabled prior to your appointment.
- Contact the TCard office.
- Staff and faculty can go to the Robarts Library reader registration desk to get a TCard.
If you can’t access CLNx:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an in-person appointment to get your TCard.
- Include your UTORid and a series of dates and times you are available for an in-person appointment.
Resolve photo & documentation submission issues
The University of Toronto’s online photo submission system is currently open to newly admitted undergraduate and graduate students.
Online submission of photos is not available for currently enrolled students, staff/faculty, School of Continuing Studies students, Post Docs, or Postgraduate Medical Education (PGME).
If you continue to experience issues after trying these steps, contact us by email. Let us know that you’ve tried these steps and include your full name, student number and JOINid/UTORid.
Email concerns/questions to email@example.com.
- Your JOINid must be enabled to submit photos online.
- Enable your JOINid if you have not already done so.
- Reset your JOINid if needed.
Online photo submission troubleshooting