New Students: Activate your UTORid!
Your UTORid is your digital student credential!
Starting December 1, Winter 2022 students can get your UTORid.
Your UTORid and password provide access to online services like email (UTmail+), course content on Quercus, webinars, library resources, Microsoft365 applications, network services for international students, WiFi on campus, and more.
Don’t wait until the last minute – activate your UTORid as soon as possible! Skip the start-of-term rush and get access to all your U of T online resources now.
Make a virtual appointment with TCard Services today!
You can pick up your TCard (your campus identification) when you arrive on campus.
St. George TCard Office Re-Opening Plans: Summer 2021
- Read the announcement on our gradual and safe re-opening plans.
- Book a remote or in-person by following the instructions under Get Your First TCard/UTORid or Lost/Replacement Card.
Without a TCard, you will still be able to:
For students who are studying remotely or waiting for an in-person appointment to pick up your TCard
- Use your UTORid to access online services like email (UTmail+), course content on Quercus, webinars, library resources, Microsoft365 applications, network services for international students, WiFi on campus, and more.
- Access your meal plan at your residence. Contact your residence office for more information.
- A TCard is required to access library facilities and curbside pick-up. Without a TCard, access will be granted by showing your UTORid and TCard appointment confirmation email to get your first or replacement TCard.
- Write examinations by presenting a passport or Canadian Government-Issued Photo ID.
- Show proof you are currently enrolled as a student, by generating a confirmation of enrolment letter directly from ACORN.
On This Website, You’ll Learn About:
TCard operations during COVID – How the TCard office is operating during COVID.
Getting your first TCard / UTORid – How to get your first TCard or UTORid if you are a student, faculty/staff, or visitor.
What is a UTORid and TCard – What is a UTORid or TCard? When can I get my UTORid? Why do I need a UTORid?
Using your TCard– How you can use and load money on your TCard.
Lost or replacement TCard – How to get a replacement TCard and what to do if you find a lost TCard.
MyPhoto – A new online photo submission system for new students.
TCard Services Offices
TCard Services Offices are located on all three Campuses:
Downtown Toronto (St. George) Campus
Our Contact us page contains information on how to reach each office.