New Students: Activate your UTORid!
Your UTORid is your digital student credential!
Your UTORid and password provide access to online services like email (UTmail+), course content on Quercus, webinars, library resources, Microsoft365 applications, network services for international students, WiFi on campus, and more.
Don’t wait until the last minute – activate your UTORid as soon as possible! Skip the start-of-term rush and get access to all your U of T online resources as early as May 1.
Make a virtual appointment with TCard Services today!
You can pick up your TCard (your campus identification) when you arrive on campus.
Without a TCard, you will still be able to:
For students who are studying remotely and/or if the TCard office is closed due to COVID restrictions
- Use your UTORid to access online services like email (UTmail+), course content on Quercus, webinars, library resources, Microsoft365 applications, network services for international students, WiFi on campus, and more.
- Access curbside pick-up or study spaces at the library, by presenting Government-Issued Photo ID and proof of registration such as an invoice, confirmation of enrolment letter or timetable schedule.
- Write examinations by presenting a passport or Canadian Government-Issued Photo ID.
- Show proof you are currently enrolled as a student, by generating a confirmation of enrolment letter directly from ACORN.
- Access your meal plan at your residence. Contact your residence office for more information.
On This Website, You’ll Learn About:
TCard operations during COVID – How the TCard office is operating during COVID.
Getting your first TCard / UTORid – How to get your first TCard or UTORid if you are a student, faculty/staff, or visitor.
What is a UTORid and TCard – What is a UTORid or TCard? When can I get my UTORid? Why do I need a UTORid?
Using your TCard– How you can use and load money on your TCard.
Lost or replacement TCard – How to get a replacement TCard and what to do if you find a lost TCard.
MyPhoto – A new online photo submission system for new students.
TCard Services Offices
TCard Services Offices are located on all three Campuses:
Downtown Toronto (St. George) Campus
Our Contact us page contains information on how to reach each office.