NEWLY ADMITTED FALL 2022 STUDENTS:
GET YOUR UTORID BY AUGUST 10 TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A $200 U OF T BOOKSTORE GIFT CARD – 1 PRIZE FOR EACH CAMPUS
- All newly admitted Fall 2022 U of T undergraduate and graduate students who submit their photo and documentation online to get their UTORid and have them approved by 4:30 pm EST on Wednesday, August 10, 2022, will be entered in a draw for a $200 U of T Bookstore gift card for their campus.
- Submissions approved after 4:30 pm EST on Wednesday, August 10, 2022 will not be eligible for the draw.
- For more information on the photo and documentation requirements, please visit this page on our website.
- Three prizes of $200 U of T Bookstore gift cards will be awarded, one for each campus.
- A student cannot win more than one prize.
- The draw will take place on August 11, 2022 at the TCard Office. TCard staff will draw one winner for each campus from the list of eligible students, using a random number generator.
- Winners will be notified by email after the draw is completed (using the email address listed in ACORN at the time of the draw as well as at the alternative email provided in the submission, if applicable).
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and draw a new prize winner.
- The winner will be informed of when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- Additional Student Life social media contest rules and regulations