Staff, Faculty, Students who are on campus:
(excludes new students coming to campus this fall – see below)
New students arriving on campus this fall:
Get your UTORid now
Newly admitted students are required to convert their JOINid to a UTORid in order to get a UTmail+ email account and access to online services such as course content, library resources, campus Wifi, and more.
A physical TCard is not required if you are studying remotely.
How to pick up your TCard once you are on campus:
- Ensure you have completed your remote TCard appointment to obtain your UTORid, and have had your identity, legal status and online student photo verified.
- After you complete your remote appointment, you can book an in-person appointment to get your TCard.
- You must require on-campus access to services and facilities, to book an appointment.
- Students moving into residence will be able to pick up their TCard at their residence. You will be contacted by your residence if this option is available to you. Otherwise, you can book an in-person appointment.
- Book an in-person appointment by logging into CLNx with your UTORid and select: D) St. George in Person Appointment
Without a TCard, you are still able to:
For students who are studying remotely, or waiting to pick up your TCard
- Use your UTORid to access online services like email (UTmail+), course content on Quercus, webinars, library resources, Microsoft365 applications, network services for international students, WiFi on campus, and more.
- Access curbside pick-up or study spaces at the library, by presenting Government-Issued Photo ID and proof of registration such as an invoice, confirmation of enrolment letter or timetable schedule.
- Write examinations by presenting a passport or Canadian Government-Issued Photo ID.
- Show proof you are currently enrolled as a student, by generating a confirmation of enrolment letter directly from ACORN.
- Access your meal plan at your residence. Contact your residence office for more information.
For TCards at Mississauga and Scarborough campuses:
All campuses will continue remote services with UTORid activations via MyPhoto submissions and CLNx appointments.
- Mississauga campus TCard Office (at the I&ITS Service Desk) will provide TCards to new students who have completed a remote appointment. Learn more about Mississauga TCard.
- Scarborough campus TCard Office (at the Registrars Office) remains closed and TCards will be provided to students and staff as needed. Learn more about requesting a TCard on the Scarborough campus.