Faculty, Staff and Visitors

Faculty & Staff can get their TCards from any TCard office, or at the Reader Registration desk on the first floor of Robarts Library (uoft.me/2K4). Bring your personnel number OR your UTORid, along with one piece of valid Canadian government issue photo I.D or a valid Passport.  Please note that the name in the HR records must match the name on your government documents. 

Visitors, if you do not have a personnel number OR your UTORid and are not entered through the University of Toronto’s Human Resources systems but you are required to have access to U of T services, including Library services, you will need to provide a letter from a University of Toronto sponsor. Visit Long Term and Short Term UTORid’s for more information.